This home has a particular ambiance that makes you feel comfortable as soon as you set foot through the front door. Perhaps it’s the warm tones, slight elevation or the practical floor plan that when all combined create a place that many will love to call home.
- Three bedrooms, the master is complete with en-suite and robe and is separate to bedrooms two and three.
- A very generous study is located off the kitchen/meals area which is ideal if you like to supervise and assist your children with homework or simply like to be involved in family conversation whilst working on your own personal projects.
- A lovely lounge at the front of the property appreciates the elevated aspect and to sit and look through the windows is simply relaxing.
- The kitchen, dining and family room is fully tiled and the floor plan is open. The natural light to this area is warm and abundant. The kitchen offers excellent bench preparation space and opens to the family room inviting conversation with family and friends.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and natural gas heating is ducted throughout.
- Outdoors the entertaining area is private and sheltered from the summer sun. Relax, BBQ and entertain your guests with easy access to the kitchen area.
- Side parking bay perfect place for your caravan.
Cambourne Park is Wodonga’s finest estate and the quality of living here is superb. Parks, walking tracks and playgrounds are all within walking distance as are excellent shopping facilities. We welcome your inspection.
Other notes include:
- Constructed May 2000
- Built by Glenbrae Country Homes
- 18.74 squares of living (173.91m²)
- 882m² allotment
- Wodonga City Council Rates approx. $2,396 per annum