This home is perfect if you are considering a downsize in property or simply would like to live in a home that is free from maintenance that chews into your weekend time. With a spacious floor plan, an abundance of North facing light and a positive energy, make 2/485 Kaitlers Road your new address.
- The rear townhouse of two, separate in construction.
- Three bedrooms, all are fitted with clothing robes.
- Open plan tiled kitchen and dining area with direct access to the entertaining area.
- Excellent bench preparation space in the kitchen with plenty of cupboards and overhead storage.
- Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Well sized lounge that receives the North warm morning sun, this area has carpet.
- Ducted cooling is throughout the property and ducted heating as well as a gas wall furnace will keep you cosy on our cooler days.
- Outdoors, the entertaining area is amazing. With a pitched roof and privacy screens, sit, relax and entertain your family and friends in this spacious outdoor area.
- The rear yard is low maintenance and is finished with faux turf. A water tank provides water to the gardens and w/c.
- A single garage has remote access and we also have additional space for a second vehicle and room behind secure gates for boat / trailer / caravan.
- If you’re a fan of energy efficiency, 8 solar panels are installed for a 1.5kw unit supply. All windows to the home are also tinted to provide further privacy and energy efficiency.
With a selection of close by public transport stops to choose from, a convenience store within walking distance and super easy access to the freeway for Albury, Wodonga or Thurgoona, this property has absolutely everything you could dream of.
Make your inspection appointment now.