Welcome to Connor House Residences, Wodonga’s newest Premier development. Connor House Residences are three carefully designed inner city homes for clients that expect a lifestyle of luxury, style and convenience. Built alongside the Heritage listed home “Connor House” circa 1900’s, each property has been tastefully designed to complement our original home that has been lovingly restored to a modern blend of old and new. Townhouse One is available and the opportunity to live only 200 metres from the bustling city centre of Wodonga is limited and a certain rare investment.
Residence One features:
- Three bedrooms, master suite with grand walk-in-robe and en-suite.
- Galley style kitchen with spacious walk-in pantry.
- Open plan dining and lounge room.
- Ducted central heating and evaporative cooling.
- Full main bathroom facilities.
- North facing alfresco area.
- Double garage with remote and internal access.
- 14.52 squares of living (134.89m²).
- Priced at $480,000.
Desire more privacy? Install a front fence to your design requirements, personal taste and style.
“Connor House” is proudly named after sisters Eda and Amelia Connor who established and operated a hospital from the original residence in 1917. Become part of this wonderful development that has a rich history of something memorable and worthy.
The three residences will share a common driveway and each property have their own courtyard for entertaining and privacy. A Body Corporate will be registered at the completion of construction.