It's really hard to pin point the best feature of this home when there are so many to consider:
Is it that the Golf Course is your immediate neighbour with an outlook that is impossible to beat, or that the home has just been meticulously painted and looks the same as the day it was built, or could it be that this property is private and well protected from noise and traffic? And if that's not enough, consider these additional points and see why this property will make a terrific home.
- Three generous bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe and built-in-robes to the other two.
- Light and bright open plan living and dining area with NEW split system and in-roof speaker system and wall mounted TV, then take a step outside to the undercover pergola area through double opening glass doors or step onto the East facing, decked balcony to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun with golf course views.
- The kitchen is enormous with great flow and is completed with walk-in pantry, extensive cupboards and a large fridge cavity to accommodate all sizes of fridge / freezers.
- Currently with an electric cooktop, the clever builder of this home has plumbed gas to the cupboard underneath the cooktop, so those who love to cook with gas can change over with ease.
- The property will keep you comfortable all year round with great indoor and outdoor blinds fitted as well as split system cooling, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating.
- The laundry area offers excellent storage as well as a large linen cupboard in the hallway.
- Outdoors the pergola area is well protected and very private, ideal for a BBQ and entertaining friends and family, and there is certainly enough space to relax in with a very low maintenance yard.
- Vehicles are accommodated in a double garage with one remote and internal access is provided to the home.
A rear roller door to the garage makes it extremely easy to access the yard.
- 15.45 squares of living / 400m2 approximately private allotment.
If you're a golf enthusiast or simply like the outlook to an open area with trees and bird life, this property requires absolutely no maintenance and is ready for occupancy.