This home has something that most people want on a 40 degree hot summer day, a crisp, cool swimming pool that won't break the budget to have. Located in a quiet court and with some terrific renovations completed, this home is one that you need to come and inspect before it's snapped up and sold.
- Three bedrooms, two with robes and ceiling fans.
- Spacious lounge fitted with a beaut wood heater for the winter months as well as a gas wall furnace. Cooling is evaporative.
- The kitchen is amazing and having undergone a significant renovation, the chef will certainly be pleased. The bench space is enormous and the appliances are placed to make cooking and entertaining really easy. A built-in breakfast / entertainment bar is perfect to sit and chat.
- The rear family room has large windows to the pool area and two sliding doors allow excellent cross breezes into the home. The pergola area is all season and a wood heater will remain in this area for your use.
- NOW THE BEST PART...THE SWIMMING POOL. Yes, it's filled and ready to go. Grab your floaties and jump in. The pool can be seen from the kitchen, family room as well as the pergola making relaxing and watching the kids easy.
- The yard backs onto a green belt and there is no rear neighbour. With secure fences, the yard is spacious and can be accessed via a side gate.
- A double carport at the front of the home is available for vehicles and a second carport behind gates offers a third covered parking spot. Two garden sheds will store your gear and equipment.
- Located in a quiet court, this home is close to shops, bus stops and a selection of schools.
It's a great start if you want a large yard, tidy home and an in-ground pool for the family.
- Builder: AV Jennings
- Block: 713m²
- Living: 122.57m 8 / 13.14 squares
- Rates $1,954.40 per annum
- Expected Rent Return $330 inc. pool maintenance