Centrally located within walking distance to schools, bus stop, shops and sitting amongst friendly neighbours. This property is privately screened by beautiful established gardens and sits in an elevated position in one of North East's Historic tourist towns Yackandandah… you will love what this tastefully renovated family home has to offer.
- An extensive internal layout provides a very generous open plan living dining area, full of natural light with peaceful views down the valley that will definitely impress.
- The well positioned brand new kitchen has plenty of storage space and all new S/S appliances.
- A full length verandah off the open plan dining area provides an additional outdoor entertaining area with access to the garden.
- Home entertainers will revel in hosting all types of occasions from casual BBQ's or children's parties.-
- Three spacious bedrooms smartly located at the back of the hallway gives privacy to each room, and the master is fitted with walk-in-robes and en-suite. The two remaining bedrooms are fitted with built-in-robes.
- Not to mention the luxury wood look timber floor throughout and in the kitchen with the living / lounge areas and bedrooms all fitted with brand new carpets.
- Also offering a fully powered private studio at the rear of the property, nestled amongst the wide arrangement of fruit trees as well spectacular valley views, what a great space for sewing or crafts.
While it is a short 20 minute drive to Wodonga, with so few on the market, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a solid home in this popular township.