This character filled two storey cottage boasts a genuine country feel and backing onto parkland and located in a quiet court, makes this setting quaint. Offering plenty of room for downsizers or the busy growing family, this property is well suited to many.
As you step through the front door you will be greeted with the sense of space, with high ceilings and spacious L shaped living / dining area. If you have a busy family or keen entertainer, there is ample room for everyone.
- A value packed property offering a very unique design but complete with the modern features, including split system air conditioning, gas wall furnace, new carpets and paint, built-in-robes to all three bedrooms and en-suite to main.
- The kitchen has an abundance of bench and cupboard space for the keen chef in the house and a dishwasher is also fitted.
- As you step out the back door into your entertainment area, which is the full width of the house, you capture the beautiful nature reserve that is at your back fence.
- An immaculate home on a 670m2 (approximately) block, ideal for families seeking a laid back lifestyle or relaxed carefree living.
- With three car accommodation (three carports) there is ample off street parking.
- Backing onto a green tree lined reserve with lots of walking tracks for the lazy afternoon strolls, this home is also within walking distance to local schools / university and only moments drive to Wodonga’s vibrant CBD.
Builder Leon Pittard
Potential Rent $340-$360 per week
City of Wodonga Rates $556 per quarter