In one Wodonga’s newer and most popular estates, we offer a truly well-loved and immaculate family home with absolutely nothing left to be done. Every space, area, fixture and fitting has been well thought and maintained through the entire property.
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and en-suite.
- Comprising two separate living areas, with neutral tones throughout the home.
- Large kitchen which features generous bench and cupboard space with a water point for fridge provision.
- Covered pergola area with access extending off the family room for all season outdoor entertaining.
- Boasting a flat and secure backyard, with separate service yard including garden shed.
- All landscaping is complete with 'low maintenance' in mind with room for a pool or shedding out the back.
- The home is heated with natural gas ducted heating and cooled by a ducted evaporative air conditioner.
- A double lock-up garage with remote garage as well a rear roller door to easily access the rear yard.
- Additional car space has been made available beside the existing garage.
- Expected rental income of $365- $385 per week.
In close proximity to facilities including Daintree Medical Clinic and Pharmacy, Albury Wodonga Campus LaTrobe University, Wodonga TAFE and Victory Lutheran College, Wodonga Golf Club and Bistro as well as quick access to the freeway and a great selection of bike and walking tracks.
Why build when all the hard work has already been done?