The dream of a lavish home with a heritage blend, set on a lifestyle allotment is a dream that only few manage to realise. Built with true traditional heritage bricks sourced from Melbourne, dressed with stylish fittings and fixtures, and built with the finest materials, this home is absolutely stunning. The floor plan is superb and has been designed to maximise storage and create enjoyable living. With a perfect orientation to capture the setting sun from the alfresco, your life will be tranquil and restful.
Features we would like to share and show you include:
- Secure and fenced 4,048m² allotment, only moments to the weir water front.
- Four grand sized bedrooms with robes and ceilings fans.
- The master room hosts an en-suite with double vanity as well as his and her dressing room.
- Three living areas are well spaced; choose your room; formal living with timber framed decorative windows, open plan family room and teen rumpus with double doors and storage cupboard. A study is situated at the front of the home.
- The dining area is central to the home and bi-fold stacker doors open the inside of the home to collaborate with the rear open views.
- The kitchen is beautiful and elegant, crisp white and sharp linen grey. Ample bench space, cupboards and quality appliances make this a chef's delight.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted natural gas heating creates comfort year round.
- Outdoors is where the lifestyle starts, the timber decked area is extensive and is built upon a steel frame base for longevity. The ceiling is plaster lined, fitted with downlights and summer blinds for shade from the sun.
- A 5kw solar panel system makes the cost effectiveness of this home excellent. Heating and cooling 31 squares of living is never going to be an issue for you.
- The double garage is oversized, offers internal and remote access (6.4m x 7.7m).
- A separate powered garage / workshop measures 9m x 7m and is easily accessible, being so close to the weir, store your boats and recreational equipment.
- Hillandale Court is only moments to the city centre of Wodonga and a very easy drive to Albury and Thurgoona.
Other points of interest include:
- Builder: Alatalo
- Established 2014
- Allotment measures 4,048m² and is fully fenced
- 31.25 squares of living (290sqm)
- Services include: natural gas, town water, nbn, town sewerage.
- Wodonga City Council Rates $986.00 per quarter