With such a beautiful Hampton's style street appeal you would never know that this home was designed to make it easier for people looking to live independently including members of an ageing population and/or people with mobility concerns.
The ‘Liveable Housing Australia’ design guidelines were used to achieve this additional functionality and changes from standard housing include:
- step free main entry, step free access to garage and step free access to private courtyard
- wider and taller doorways
- reinforcement behind walls of toilet and in shower for future installation of grab rails if necessary
- higher ceiling which would enable installation of a hoist if necessary
- additional lighting has been installed to assist with visibility
- additional power points have been installed to assist with functionality and ease of use
The property is beautifully insulated - including insulated walls, double glazed windows and under slab insulation - making your lifestyle not only more affordable but more comfortable.
Stylishly appointed with outstanding attention to the smallest details, the colours, fixtures and fittings are just superb. Neutral to furnish, with a palate that suits all styles and ages of the buyers’ market, your appointment to inspect will certainly impress.
Further details for your consideration include;
- Two bedrooms, the main bedroom measures a very sizable 4.2 x 3.6 metres and both are appointed with built in robes,
- Light and bright North Facing open plan living arrangement with the lounge, dining and kitchen all central to each other, all windows are double glazed,
- A stunning double glazed stacker door is pivotal to this area and extends outdoors, all steps within the property are level to the ground, thus if you’re concerned about trip hazards… don’t be,
- The kitchen is generous with bench space and storage (inc. a breakfast bar), appliances are well appointed and a combination of stone, stainless, soft close cabinetry, water point to the fridge and subway tiles create a beautiful atmosphere to work in. The kitchen window doubles as a servery to the outdoor entertaining area, making entertaining a breeze,
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling as well as ceiling fans climate control the home beautifully,
- 2.7m high ceilings, white shutters to the lounge windows and taller and wider doors really accentuate the home,
- The bathroom has been cleverly appointed with walk in shower with dual shower heads (no frame edges), stone top vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and has reinforced walls around the toilet and shower walls in the instance additional support rails need to be installed for the elderly,
- The garage has remote as well as internal access and also features the laundry with extra storage and additional bench space,
- Outdoors the entertaining area is private and well fenced, a sturdy duragal steel pergola will endure all the elements and the exposed aggregate concrete enables a low-maintenance lifestyle while being both durable and stylish.
A 2,000L water tank saves water by supplying the toilet and outdoor tap, a garden shed provides additional storage and a separate bin area has been constructed to discreetly hide your bins away out of sight.
- With no body corporate and on its own title, this townhouse is your prefect opportunity to down size whilst living amongst Wodonga most central services and amenities.
OTHER POINTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- 1.6km to Wodonga City Centre
- 850m to White Box Rise Shopping Centre
- 250m to Elmwood Café & Medical Centre
- 350m to Sacred Heart Church
(Disclaimer: Dishwasher shown in advertisement may change but both properties will have a new dishwasher included in sale)