This central property holds an iconic status of being one of Wodonga’s most central heritage homes. The earthy red brick, bullnose verandah, feature highlight windows, open fire places and ceilings that extend 11ft, make this property a rare listing to the rental market. There is simply no other home as old or treasured as this one.
A stunning new mix of stone, soft close cabinetry, timber flooring, modern heating and furnishings lavish this home throughout.
- Three bedrooms, two with robes and the third with decorative cabinetry that also makes this room a perfect second living area or study.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. With perfectly polished floors, stunning kitchen with stainless appliances and stone bench tops, the openness is wonderful for entertaining.
- The internal living area opens to the rear pergola and the covered area here is extensive. BBQ, wine, dine and create your own atmosphere here.
- The yard is secured and has a double garage / workshop (measuring 7 x 7 x 6.10) along with a smaller storage area .
- Ducted evaporative cooling is throughout and heating is via space heaters and a natural gas wood look heater in the lounge area.
- The bathroom is superb and deluxe. Free standing bath, grand shower, soft close cabinetry that makes this room feel right out of a luxury home magazine. The laundry is cleverly hid behind tasteful doors and the space and use of this area is extremely well thought out.