In an elevated position in a very quiet court location, this home has stunning views of our twin cities. Sturdy and strong, the home in every aspect has been immaculately cared for over its years. Choose to renovate if you wish or simply live and love the grand era of a time when homes were master crafted.
- Four well sized bedrooms, three with dressing robes upstairs, the fourth bedroom downstairs or second living area.
- Grand lounge room with large, lovely windows, built-in cabinetry and access to the front facing balcony.
- Formal dining room which will host a generous dining table.
- The kitchen has excellent bench space and shares this area with an informal meals area.
- The bathroom is upstairs and close to the three bedrooms, a second w/c and shower is located in the laundry and shares a wall to a bedroom which certainly could become an en-suite.
- Downstairs has a brilliant huge family room that could host an array of activity; fourth bedroom, home based business, rumpus room, workshop…this room is connected to the oversized double lock up garage.
- Outdoors is manicured, low maintenance and certainly easy care, a pergola is protected from the weather elements and away from the summer afternoon sun.
- The under house area has been maximised and a workshop / storage room has been created to secure your tools or items away securely.
- Overall, there is so much conversation to be had about this home, we invite your genuine interest.
In one of Wodonga’s most sought after locations, this address and quiet court location is a rare find and a genuine gem to any purchaser looking for a property to call home.