If walls could talk and tales be told, this property has a rich history that is ready to be shared with new owners. Being offered to the market place for the very first time, our property is in total original condition and as mint as the day it was constructed. Sturdy and strong, the home in every aspect has been immaculately cared for over its years. Choose to renovate if you wish or simply live and love the grand era of a time when homes were master crafted.
- Three well sized bedrooms, all with dressing robes.
- Grand lounge room with large, lovely windows, built-in cabinetry and access to the front facing balcony.
- Formal dining room which will host a generous dining table.
- The kitchen has excellent bench space and shares this area with an informal meals area.
- The bathroom is upstairs and close to the three bedrooms, a second w/c and shower is located in the laundry and shares a wall to a bedroom which certainly could become an en-suite.
- Downstairs has a brilliant huge family room that could host an array of activity; home based business, rumpus room, workshop…this room is connected to the oversized double lock up garage.
- Outdoors is manicured, low maintenance and certainly easy care, a pergola is protected from the weather elements and away from the summer afternoon sun.
- The under house area has been maximised and a workshop / storage room has been created to secure your tools or items away securely.
- Overall, there is so much conversation to be had about this home, we invite your genuine interest.
In one of Wodonga’s most sought after locations, this address and quiet court location is a rare find and a genuine gem to any purchaser looking for a property to call home.