You will love what this tastefully renovated family home has to offer. As soon as you step inside, immediately this house makes you feel right at home, with the luxury feeling that 100 year old timber floors can offer from the front door through to the family room.
With its extensive internal layout providing very generous open plan living / dining area, full of natural light with peaceful views of your yard from all windows.
Home entertainers will revel in hosting all types of occasions from casual BBQ's or children's parties with its full length undercover alfresco and fully enclosed yard.
Brand new carpet in all bedrooms. The four spacious bedrooms all offer built-in-robes and walk-in-robes, an elegantly done en-suite to the master suite. The freshly renovated kitchen has ample storage / bench space with new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. Given its size and versatile potential it will be attractive to large families, investors and downsizers.
This home is priced to sell and sure to impress! You’ll have to be quick to secure this lovely home that features:
- New ceiling fans to all bedrooms as well as new carpet and window blinds throughout.
- Polished timber floorboards.
- Air conditioning (evaporative) and gas ducted heating.
- Fully fenced with garden shed.
- Large access for van or boat plus a double lock up garage.
- Peaceful street views in quiet cul-de-sac.
- Walking distance to public transport.
* No bath in this property, floorplan is artists impression only