The street scape of this home is just lovely, leafy tree lined footpaths and cute courtyards fill the street with the most welcoming and secure feel. Welcome to Elmwood Estate, a like-minded community with a thriving reputation complete with community shared vegetable garden and gazebo.
Our home is well loved and features all the wonderful benefits of sustainable building and affordable living. The property is in immaculate condition, has a very neutral colour palette that you can let your creative mind wonder for your own decoration and furnishings.
- Two bedrooms, the master faces North and has a walk through robe and en-suite.
- A second bathroom is available for guests and bedroom two which also features robes.
- A very light open plan living arrangement features the kitchen, dining and lounge room.
- The kitchen has excellent bench space and plenty of storage. The appliances are stainless and include a dishwasher.
- Both ducted heating and evaporative cooling is ducted throughout the entire property.
- A private court yard extends from the lounge room and create your own private sanctuary here, dress up with plants or keep simple for a busy lifestyle.
- The car accommodation is at the rear of the property is accessed via a rear lane and has remote as well as internal access.
- The property is on its own title with no body corporate.
Currently rented until December 2019 at $300 per week, add a very desirable and central property to your portfolio or secure and move in as your lifestyle changes.