Dressed impeccably, this home is full of character and charm. Whether you're inside or out, it’s all picture perfect with the entire home being light, bright and welcoming. Stunning gardens and grounds creates your very own private sanctuary and the sizable decked alfresco area makes entertaining, reading or relaxing an absolute pleasure.
- Private entry with ample off street parking.
- Three bedrooms, all with robes.
- Oversized lounge room with large windows and excellent quality block out curtains.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room. A beautiful setting with excellent kitchen bench space, gas stove and plenty of storage.
- The family room is North facing and the natural light sets this room beautifully. With views to the alfresco and back yard, the setting is very relaxed. Complete with a cosy wood heater, there is nowhere else you would want to be on a winters' day. Gas heating and evaporative cooling are also ducted throughout.
- From the family room, walk directly to your alfresco area. Rain, hail or shine you are shielded from the elements and it is sizeable enough to accommodate an array of outdoor furniture and lounges.
- A double garage with remote and internal access will store your vehicles and a rear garden shed will house your garden tools.
This home has been loved for many years and the entire setting is serene. Well established gardens, homely décor and located at the base of a very quiet court, this home is going to be extremely well loved by another very soon.
**This home requires work to the concrete slab and has been considered in the listing price.
- Builder: Hosie Homes
- Age: 1996 (24 years)
- Squares of living: 14.5 squares (135.47m²)
- Block size: 684m²
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.