Tucked away in a quiet Wodonga location on a 670m2 (approx.) block, sits our three bedroom home that is ideal for the first home buyer, down-sizers or fitting for the astute investor.
With new tiles to the dining room and kitchen, updated carpets and blinds throughout and eight solar panels on the roof. This home is a wonderful opportunity to put your own finishing touches on it and would be a sound investment for years to come.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in-robe to the master.
- Spacious separate lounge.
- Open plan kitchen / dining with gas upright cooker, ample bench space and pantry.
- Gas log fire for heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
- Double carport with two roller doors.
- Private and secure backyard filled with fruit trees and vegetable patches, as well as a garden shed and 5000L water tank.
- Conveniently located close to schools, parks, shops and major sporting facilities.
- Expected rental return of $280 - $300 per week.
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.