Set amongst some premium homes, this property strikes a wonderful balance between modern convenience and classical charm. With decorative touches throughout, oversized living with an abundance of natural light, the feeling inside is warm and inviting. Spacious outdoor living surrounded by native gardens and wildlife, will appeal to those who love the great outdoors.
- Be welcomed by the superb gas look fireplace with detailed wooden mantel in the front formal living area, a great space to cosy up and read a book,
- The master suite is also positioned at the front of the home with a light filled en-suite and generous walk-in-robe,
- Find three further well sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes with the fourth bedroom also having a glass sliding door to the rear yard,
- Main bathroom with frosted shower glass and a neutral colour selection,
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living and dining area with dual access to the alfresco from both the dining and living rooms,
- A classic wrap around kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 600mm oven and cooktop is clean, crisp and receives north light. An abundance of bench space for meal preparation is a brilliant feature and is includes a breakfast bar for informal dining. A walk in pantry compliments perfectly with direct access to the garage,
- Heating and cooling is well taken care of with evaporative cooling and natural ducted gas heating,
- Two separate linen cupboards provide plenty of storage options,
- Expansive alfresco area surrounded by wandering garden beds of roses and natives, along with a separate pergola and elevated ornate arbour for peaceful and private relaxation,
- The garage offers both remote, internal access as well as a rear roller door providing you with easy access to the yard should you wish.
All within walking distance to the thriving shopping precinct of White Box Rise, well known for its medical facilities, walking tracks, Waves swimming pool, Woolworths supermarket, parks and much more, the lifestyle here is convenient and healthy for all ages. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Builder: Andrews Homes
Age: 2016 (4 years old)
Living: 19.59 squares of living (182m2)
Rates: $591 per quarter
Water: $67.01 per quarter