If you have been looking for the perfect property to add to your investment portfolio, the ideal downsizer or perhaps your first home then look no further. Situated in a quiet court location in popular West Wodonga, this well presented three bedroom home offers a functional floor plan, great outdoor living and is positioned on a well sized allotment with excellent rear yard access.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes and serviced by the family bathroom with bath,
- Living room to the front of the property along with a dining area,
- A well-equipped and user friendly kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and ample bench space,
- A secondary living adjacent to the kitchen with access to the outdoor pergola,
- Comfortable living through the warmer months with evaporative cooling and gas wall furnace for when the weather changes,
- An undercover entertaining area offers plenty of room for family get togethers ,
- The secure backyard offers a generous yard with a shed to store all your tools and easy rear yard access obtained through gates that sit behind the spacious carport,
- Currently rented for $320 per week until 10th December 2021 with rent potential to be increased to $360 per week.
With public transport close by and a great selection of schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities including Wodonga Golf Course right at your doorstep, we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Builder: CNC Constructions
Council rates: $1787.75 per annum
Water: $106.72 per quarter plus usage
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.