This property is new to the market and is the perfect opportunity for you to purchase now, lease back and settle into in 2018. Currently hosting as the Peter Bowen Display Home, this property is as polished as the first day of opening. The dress circle of the street is of a very high calibre and set amongst premium housing. Within walking distance to the thriving shopping precinct of White Box Rise, medical facilities, walking tracks and parks, the lifestyle here is convenient and healthy.
- Four spacious bedrooms, the master offers an extensive dressing robe and en-suite with timber trimmed cavity slider doors.
- Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and family room. The natural light in this area is warming and welcomes the outside design to blend with inside.
- The kitchen is fitted with decorative splash back, Caeserstone bench tops, 900mm stainless freestanding cooker, canopy range hood and a spacious butler’s pantry.
- A second living area is available for additional family room.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling is throughout.
- Walk-in linen fitted within the laundry.
- Outdoors is grand with extensive timber decking, on the east side of the property, this area is well shielded from the summer sun making this a very practical area to enjoy.
- Additional and built off the end of the alfresco is an automated rear awning, open or closed – you choose; this area is perfect if you have a spa for year round use.
- The garage is double and at the end of the tenure, a remote roller door will be fitted.
Hosting until the end of 2018, this property can be purchased now and leased back at 6% or settle at the end of the tenure, allowing yourself plenty of time to get your property financial arrangements in order or prepare for a relocation.
NOTES FOR CONSIDERATION
- Builder: Peter Bowen Homes
- Living Area: 21.36 squares or 198.73m²
- Land: 512m²
- 2550mm Ceiling Height