This property is as impressive as it appears from the street scape. In the well-loved community of Elmwood, our home is central to Wodonga City, Elmwood Café and Pharmacy as well as public transport and a selection of churches.
- Open plan living arrangement with kitchen, dining and lounge area. The kitchen is galley style and hosts an electric oven, dishwasher and gas cook-top.
- The lounge has a North facing courtyard and there are many ways you can arrange your furniture is this spacious area.
- Bedroom one is downstairs with an extensive robe and en-suite.
- Split system heating and cooling is available here.
- A double garage is easily accessible and has remote and internal access. The front yard is secure and has a lovely decked porch area and is well landscaped.
- Two bedrooms, both with robes and split system heat and cooling units.
- Second bathroom.
- Balcony with South facing landing. The views are lovely from here and the rolling hills of Wodonga are most enjoyable at dusk.
The property is well cared for and is on its own title. Your inspection is most welcome.
- Wodonga City Council Rates $1,989.60
- Land – 201m²
- Squares of Living 13.2sq (122.7m²)
- Built in September 2010 by Lightwood Construction
- Water tanks services toilet
- Ceiling height on lower level 2,700mm
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- 5 star energy rating