Combining a brilliant floor plan, outstanding outdoor area and stunning swimming pool, this home is a brilliant fit for a family that loves to entertain and be outdoors. Positioned on the corner of Ballara and Jevington Drive, this property has a brilliant street presence .
- Four bedrooms, the master is separate and features spacious en-suite with double vanity and shower heads as well as a walk-in robe, additional study for the family to utilise,
- Lounge area with floating timber flooring and a study is offset on the opposite side of the lounge with built in study desk and cabinetry,
- The kitchen is combined with a dining and family room and there is an abundance of windows for views and brilliant natural light,
- A walk-in pantry, ample granite bench space and cupboards will please those who love to cook,
- Outdoors features an all-weather pergola that is secure and extremely private. Shielded by the summer sun, the pergola overlooks the pool (with a lovely water feature) and this area is brilliant year round,
- Solar heating warms the pool additionally, and 9 solar panels assist with offsetting the electricity costs,
- The garage is an oversized double and has a rear workshop and storeroom, this is a perfect place for those who would like a ‘tinker room’,
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, this home is ready for immediate purchase.
Built in September 1994
Builder: Kevin Bohm & Associates
20.79 squares of living (193m²)