This great new listing has a mix of old style character and trendy new renovation. Think decorative ceiling cornices, claw foot bath, provincial style bathroom tapware, and a trendy timber styled kitchen. Only moments to the ever popular East Albury precinct, a short stroll to Albury Base Hospital or Home Makers Centre and just moments further to the heart of Albury City.
- A three bedroom home,
- Spacious lounge with ornate ceilings,
- Open plan tiled kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has had a great renovation and is trendy whilst practical,
- A clever laundry has been remodeled to include a lovely claw foot bath to soak / shower and unwind in,
- Separate is a second bathroom that is brilliant for dual occupants,
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling is installed throughout,
- A rear verandah is perfect to enjoy the views to the large 727m² allotment.
Positioned on the block to allow for easy rear yard access, shedding or a rear townhouse development (STCA) are just a few ideas that you can consider. Expected rental income is $310 per week and this property will thrive in capital value as inner Albury continues to push outwards.