Townhouses are homes that can suit a variety of purchasers in the market place. What makes this townhouse exceptional is that it is one of three freestanding townhouses, both bedrooms are at the rear of the property and the outdoor pergola is enormous!
- two brilliantly sized bedrooms with robes
- lounge with room for multiple couches, large screen t.v. and bookshelves
- separate dining area with access to the covered pergola
- lovely kitchen with great bench space, lots of cupboards and room for a large refrigerator
- split system heating / cooling
- single garage with additional car space
- private all weather pergola to enjoy in every season
- spacious backyard with room for gardens, small pets or room to play (302m2 approx.)
Currently owner occupied with the expected rental at $250 - $270 per week, this home is in a quiet court and is in close proximity to public transport, two shopping centres, as well as the TAFE and Albury Wodonga Latrobe University Campus.
An inspection will certainly impress.