This home is set in a discreet court location yet is a moments stroll to some of Wodonga’s most excellent facilities. Birralee Shopping Centre, Wodonga Leisure and Fitness Centre, a selection of Primary and Secondary Schools and our great public transport system stops can have you wherever you choose to be in moments.
- Three bedrooms, the master is complete with an en-suite and walk-in-robe.
- Spacious lounge area to relax and unwind.
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, great bench space and overhead cupboards will make the chef right at home and an additional pantry is fitted in the adjoining laundry.
- Generous dining area that could also host a computer desk or additional lounge is versatile and relaxed.
- Evaporative cooling and a gas wall furnace will make you comfortable year round.
- Outdoors features an outstanding all season alfresco that is a huge space for entertaining your family and friends.
- Access to the rear yard (796m²) is via the single carport or the gates on the opposite side of the home and if you would love to build your own huge workshop, this access point is perfect for you.
- An additional storage shed is available with a roller door for quick entry.
- Investors, the expected rental income per week is $300 to $320 per week.
In great condition with the roof recently re-pointed and spray sealed, this home is ready for you to move in and make your own. First home buyers and investors, this property is an excellent place to start or a confident addition to your portfolio.