The design and construction of this double brick and timber feature home is simply awesome. It has a beautiful warm feeling and the northerly outlook to the swimming pool and parkland is superb. Settle yourself here as homes like this are one of a kind.
- Parents retreat with walk-in-robe and en-suite, plus three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes,
- Roomy sky-lit study or sitting room separate to the living area,
- Blackwood timber kitchen with granite bench tops and dishwasher and an over-sized sized walk-in pantry,
- Delightful open-plan north facing dining / living area with an open fire place as well as a huge Nectar freestanding combustion wood fire and a Blackwood timber bar,
- Gas wall heater as well as refrigerated cooling units,
- Spacious laundry with generous storage,
- Outside undercover entertaining area overlooking the tiled 15 metre length pool (salt water chlorinated),
- Established gardens on three sides with roses, lush lawns and secure fencing,
- Tinted windows for insulation and double brick keeps the temperature consistent,
- Tradesman's garage measuring 7.5m x 6.5m plus large double carport and side access for your caravan, boat or equipment.
This unique property offers privacy and views over parkland reserves on two sides of the property and a resort quality ambiance.