This home was built in an era where bricks were laid straight and every nail was perfectly positioned. It is strong, sturdy and commands attention in a street with quality builds. The view to the South-West is fabulous and you will have the best seat in the house to watch the sun slowly settle every evening. With three living areas, the space throughout is light, bright and well separated. Come and view a home that will welcome all.
- Freshly painted throughout and with new soft carpets laid throughout, this home is ready to move straight into.
- Four bedrooms, the master is East facing and has an en-suite and robes.
- Three living areas comprising of; sunken formal lounge with open fireplace, family room with spectacular views and down stairs rumpus room (or 5th bedroom with w/c).
- Galley style kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven, spacious dining area that will comfortable host a ten seater dining table.
- Ducted cooling throughout and multiple gas wall furnaces.
- Storage areas are abundant everywhere, upstairs, down stairs and offset in the garage area, ideal for hobby tools, books or boxes not in use.
- Double garage with remote access and internal access to the rumpus room and stair case upstairs.
- The rear yard is fully fenced and secure, fresh turf has just been laid, landscape as you please.
- Expected rental income of $400-$420 per week.
Circle this address, inspect, make an offer and look forward to moving into your new home. It really is a wonderful home in a very well respected area.