The thought that has gone into creating this beautiful home is a credit to the owner and builder. The abundant light, well-spaced floor plan, neutral tones and ample indoor and outdoor living is exceptional. Manicured to a tee, the grounds are low maintenance and the lifestyle that you will have in this home is relaxed, warm and welcoming for your family and guests.
- Four bedrooms, the master is well separated and features en-suite, walk-in-robe and glass sliding door to an outdoor patio, the fourth currently used as a home office.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with multiple access point to outdoors, excellent bench space and stainless appliances.
- A formal lounge has the most loveliest outlook to a beautiful street scape and partial natural parkland from the golf course.
- Ducted heating and cooling is placed throughout.
- The laundry features a walk-in-linen closet and additional laundry draws.
- Outdoors there are two under covered area’s to enjoy. The second is a spacious 7.4m x 5.5m insulated ‘Spanline’ patio with rear awnings for screening and weather protection.
- A water tank feeds to the gardens and is fitted with a pump and additionally a watering system is operational and has a rain sensor for optimum use.
- Rear double gates on a corner allotment allow easy access to the yard and a rear roller door on the double garage is also great way to manoeuvre your golf buggy into a rear garden shed. There is plenty of off street parking with a generous and wide driveway.
- Double glazed windows make the cooling and heating efficiency of this home very cost effective.
Centrally located within Golflinks Estate, this home was built by Alatalo Homes in 2006 and extends over 17.8 squares of living and is well placed on a 780m² allotment. In pristine condition, this home is perfect and ready for a new owner. Your genuine enquiry and inspection is most welcome.