A very sought after position, sets the tone for this magnificent townhouse. Featuring two bedrooms, full bathroom including bath to relax in and a sizeable single lock-up garage, the key features to this home are just few of many to an amazing purchase.
- The kitchen comprises a large pantry and electric cooking appliances.
- A spacious living area is light and airy and incorporates a meals area.
- Ducted evaporative cooling plus a gas wall furnace will keep you comfortable all year round.
- Master bedroom is very generous in size with a four door built-in-robe.
- Bathroom comprises of a bath plus separate shower.
- A functional laundry space also has extra storage for your goods and linens.
- Exceptional solid brick veneer finish with tiled roof.
- Further additions include gas hot water service, secure garage and new outdoor awnings.
Within walking distance to the Lavington Square shopping centre, local schools and recreational parks, the close by services are terrific. This property sits in a quiet cul-de-sac and the street scape is lovely and neat. With an expected rental return of $230 - $250 per week, this home also stacks up to be a great investment property to add to your portfolio.
Asking - $165,000.00
Stamp duty $4265.00
Management fee’s - $971.52 at 8.8%
Council rates - $1138.42
Water rates - $852.45
Landlord insurance - $400.00 per year
Strata - $1,725.40 per year approx
Rent - $230.00 per week
Total - $ 174,352.79
Return – 6.8%