A very exciting and rare opportunity has just arrived to the market place. Two separate income producing townhouses on the one title. Within a short walk to the thriving Thurgoona Shopping Centre, these properties are being offered to the market place for the very first time. The homes consists of 1 x 3 bedroom townhouse and 1 x 2 bedroom townhouse, both with garage accommodation. Choose to maintain two excellent investment properties or perhaps occupy one and rent the other.
Further particulars include:
- Two bedrooms, both with robes.
- Good size lounge room with a separate dining area.
- The kitchen has excellent bench space and storage, features gas cooking.
- Ducted cooling and a gas wall furnace climate control the home.
- Single garage with internal access.
- Small fully fenced court yard.
- Rented at $260 per week expiring 26.04.2020.
- 10.5 squares of living (97.4m²).
- Three bedrooms, all fitted with robes.
- Private entry and separate lounge room.
- The meals area is off the kitchen which also features gas cooking.
- The bathroom has full amenities and separate w/c.
- A split system cools the home and a gas wall furnace heats in the winter months.
- The yard at this property is extremely generous and there is a very extensive pergola area as well as side access.
- Rented at $275 per week on a periodic tenancy (our tenant has been long term).
- 11 squares of living (102.2m²).
Both properties share the one title and the overall land allotment is 875m². Built by Marjen Homes in 1994 (25 years old) both properties have been maintained to a high standard. The Albury City rates are $1,683.39 per annum. This outstanding opportunity to add to your portfolio is not only a great income producing source but an element of capital growth exists with the homes being on the fringe of thriving Thurgoona. Genuine enquiry is most welcome.