With an outlook that captures the morning sun and hillside surrounds, wake up every morning and enjoy your coffee on your deck whilst watching the day start. This home is set within a street of outstanding builds and the surrounds are just lovely. The yard is certainly sizable at 1,054m² and is accessible through the double garage. If you have a green thumb, a blank canvas awaits your talents. Other features include:
- Master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and en-suite.
- The lounge is positioned at the front of the home and is generous in size.
- Centrally located kitchen with walk through pantry.
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in-robes and both have easy access to the main bathroom and laundry.
- Remote double garage with internal access and rear roller door to yard.
- Large decked alfresco area accessed from the family room with beautiful hillside views.
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
- The yard in total size is 1,054m2 with ample room for a pool.
In close proximity to Victory Lutheran College, Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University, this estate is family friendly and very well respected.
Build date 2009 with Cavalier Homes
22.12 squares of living