Quality, premium and commanding are some words that are appropriate for our newest listing in Western Park Estate. At the rear of an elevated court, the views from the rear yard are simply stunning. Sweeping hills, morning sunrises and sparkling lights will delight buyers who are looking for that something extra special. No expense has been spared in the construction of this home and the top end fixtures and fittings will impress those with the highest of expectations. It’s not often a home of this caliber enters the marketplace, so if you are quick to inspect, you will be delighted at the opportunity to purchase.
- Four bedrooms, the master suite being spacious with lovely views, a stylish en-suite and walk-in-robe with excellent shelving and hanging space; all other rooms have walk-in-robes.
- Two living areas are at separate ends of the home (or use one as a 5th bedroom) and a third is shared with the kitchen and dining area.
- The theatre room walls are lined with acoustic batts for the movie enthusiast.
- If you love to wine, dine and entertain then the kitchen is the perfect place to start. Work with premium AEG appliances, ‘Franke’ double sink, induction cook top, Caesar stone bench tops and soft close cabinetry. A walk-in pantry will delight all cooks and chefs.
- The main bathroom has a glamorous freestanding bath and an additional powder room is available.
- The home has luxury touches that include quality curtains to the family room that span the length of the glass stacker doors.
- Day / night blinds to all other windows, recessed down lights with dimmers in the living room, home theatre room and hallway. Decorative niches in the hallway are fitted with dimmable lights to highlight your artwork and all bedrooms are fitted with top quality carpets as well as the home theatre room. Rectified tiles are throughout the rest of the home.
- In-floor heating will feel amazing in the cooler months and in summer evaporative cooling will give a refreshing breeze. Double glazed windows and doors make the overall efficiency of this home outstanding.
- The alfresco area is North facing and is fitted with ceiling fans. The most spacious outdoor furniture will comfortably complete this excellent entertaining area.
- The allotment is a whopping 1,180m² and the landscaping is incredible. A careful selection of native shrubs have been planted and create a beautiful back drop from the alfresco area. An automated watering system services the rear yard and a second watering system is installed in the front yard taking all the effort out of maintaining the grounds.
- Maximising the views, the owners have brilliantly created an elevated sitting area, covered with a shade sail to watch the morning sun rise and later rest with the setting sun.
We welcome your genuine inspection and we can say with confidence that our home offered to the market place for the first time is in a most sought after address and truly is a premium property.
- Built by Southern Vale Homes in 2016
- 26.84 squares of living (249.35m²)
- T.V. intercom at the front door
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Rainwater tank (2700 litres Slimline with pump)
- Solar Hot water (with gas instantaneous boost)
- Double garage with remote access and rear roller door
- Gutter mesh around the entire roof line
- Exposed aggregate to driveway, alfresco area and all paths
- Fully insulated home including the double garage
- Wodonga City Council Rates $887 per quarter
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.