Our home is a perfect entry level property or if you’re perhaps downsizing and quiet enjoyment is a priority, then the location here is ideal. At the base of a quiet court, there is very minimal traffic, whilst the proximity to a convenience store or drive time to central Wodonga is only minutes away.
Features for your consideration include:
- Three bedrooms, the master is generous and has a walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes.
- Timber flooring fills the lounge room and this area will host many furniture styles.
- A breakfast bar compliments the kitchen which includes a dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and spacious pantry.
- Evaporative cooling is installed and heating is via a gas wall furnace.
- A double garage (with remotes and internal access) is available and at present the owners have converted one side to rumpus r room that could also be a study / home office.
- Outdoors the yard is well retained with a well-designed retaining wall and the covered pergola allows you to entertain in every season.
- Freestanding, this property is on its own title and has no body corporate.
Low maintenance, easy care and well-constructed…… could this be your new address?
Builder: John Lafranchi Pty Ltd
Age: 1999 (21)
Squares of living: 12.5 squares (116m²)
Council Rates: $1913 per annum
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.