Ready for immediate occupancy, this home is light and spacious throughout. Positioned in a quiet street with easy access to parks, playgrounds and the thriving Thurgoona Shopping precinct, 26 Redbox Drive, Thurgoona is a standout property.
With brilliant side access through double gates and a very low maintenance yard, this home also has a terrific and practical floor plan and backs onto a quiet greenbelt.
- Three bedrooms which are all oversized, the master is a generous 4.7m x 3.3m and features an en-suite and walk-in-robe.
- Formal lounge with lovely North Easterly light.
- An incredible area brings together the kitchen, dining and family room with timber flooring, two sets of sliding doors for brilliant cross ventilation, and a neutral colour palate, this room welcomes all furniture styles and arrangements.
- Ducted cooling and heating keeps the home comfortable and climate controlled in every season.
- Outdoors the yard is private and the entertaining area is perfect for hosting family and friends. Having access directly from the kitchen, it’s certainly practical for catering.
- A 5,000l water tank is plumbed to toilets, external taps and if you choose, your washing machine as well,
- The double garage has internal as well as remote access.
- A side access gate with an opening of 2.8 meters has its own driveway entrance which is perfect if you have an caravan or work trailer.
Thurgoona is a thriving regional area that is well placed to excellent facilities including several Secondary Schools, Charles Sturt University, Day Care centres, Service Station, Aged Care and Shopping Centre. Your inspection is most welcome.
Squares of living: 19.14sq (177.83m²)
Rent Return $370 - $390 (with new carpet and dishwasher)
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.