11 Banool Road is one of the loveliest homes in Tallangatta available for purchase. Only a few 100 meters to the lovely street scape of the main street, this property is well placed and has incredible features that will make this home popular to so many. In absolutely pristine condition, almost every inch of this home has been upgraded and renovated. Book your inspection, be impressed and be ready to purchase!
- Three bedrooms, the master is oversized and all rooms have ceiling fans.
- Spacious lounge with an abundance of natural light through large windows.
- The lounge has a cosy wood heater and the property also offers bottled gas in floor heating as well as a split system unit.
- The kitchen will please with excellent storage, electric oven and a cute breakfast bar.
- A rear dining room is walled by windows taking in the aspect of the Tallangatta Valley hills as well as the lovely views to the rear yard.
- The bathroom is also renovated and is light and practical.
- Outdoors the yard is superb; lush green grass, cottage gardens and shedding that will make the tradesperson melt at the knees!
- Measuring 12m x 4.6m, the shed is powered, secure and easily accessible. Complimented with an additional carport and covered area, all your items will be well protected.
Other brilliant features to add to your list of bonus’ include;
- Insulation under the timber laminate flooring.
- External quality block out blinds.
- Excellent internal blinds.
- 300L Midea Heat Pump hot water unit for excellent efficiency.
- Close to Day Care, Kindergarten, Primary Schools, High School, Pharmacy, IGA Grocery store and excellent parks and playgrounds.
Tallangatta is a very sought after area; a great country community with a whole lot of features to enjoy.
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.