Croyland Street is one of Wodonga’s most up and coming hot spots for property purchases as the city centre continues to span outwards in this very direction. Only moments from the bustling centre of Junction Place, cafes, restaurants and the excellent facilities of High Street, you can walk to the centre of town in minutes. Not only is this home central, solid brick veneer and on a large 804 allotment, it also has a brilliant shed measuring 5m x 10m with power and water. With many other features, we invite you to come inspect and appreciate for yourselves.
- Three well sized bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans,
- Cosy lounge with polished floor boards and wood fire heater that will be perfect heading into our cooler months.
- Ducted gas heating as well as evaporative cooling is also installed throughout the home.
- The kitchen has just undergone a full renovation and enjoy Omega appliances, soft close cabinetry, subway tiles and a lovely neutral benchtop.
- The bathroom is updated and functional with all facilities as well as a separate w/c.
- Outdoors there is so much to tell you; enclosed screened verandah for the summer time, spacious covered pergola and bbq area, vegetable garden and secure yard that also allows rear yard access to the shedding.
- If you’re a tradie, have an abundance of tools and toys or if you simply like to tinker, our shed is perfect for you. Measuring 10m x 5m, our shed is powered and has a water supply including shower and w/c. Additionally, behind the shed is a 5m x 3m covered area for wood, trailer or equipment plus a 3m x 3m garden shed.
- The front yard is secure and an oversized tandem carport will protect four vehicles comfortably from the elements of every season.
This property is spic and span and ready to inspect and if you can catch on quick enough, this upcoming address could be yours.
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.