SPECTACULAR VIEWS FROM A PREMIER PROPERTY
To call this home fabulous wouldn’t be quite right….more suitable words would be extraordinary, premier, exceptional and architectural. Light filled rooms, vaulted ceilings, rich timber Murray Pine floors as well as views that change light and shades in moments, are some of our favourite features. Located discreetly at the base of a quiet court, everything about this property is truly desirable. In pristine condition, this property is offered to the market with several new upgrades and renovations that will see the new owner having the luxury of simply unpacking and celebrating their new home on the balcony with incredible sweeping views.
- Four bedrooms, the master is at the rear of the home and has a newly renovated en-suite, walk in robe, split system unit, t.v point and doors to the deck with incredible views.
- Bedrooms two and three have robes and bedroom four is located downstairs with its own bathroom (three in total), robes and room for a lounge, perhaps consider this room as a third living area / rumpus room.
- A study is well set up at the front of the home and internal entry from the garage is available here to avoid getting wet on those rainy days.
- A formal lounge has lovely new carpets and blinds and the rear family room is separate to allow the family to spread out.
- One of the favourite parts of this home is the open plan dining area, kitchen and family room with spectacular views to create an incredible setting to interact with your family all at once. See the kids swimming in the pool, enjoy easy access to the balcony, and overall relax in a beautiful light and airy room with large windows and vaulted ceilings.
- Large and inviting kitchen with excellent appliances, ample bench space, spacious pantry and quality 2pak finished cabinetry with the island bench also being relocatable.
- Ducted in floor heating and evaporative cooling is throughout the home.
- Outdoors the balcony is sheltered, has an insulated ceiling and is well protected from the summer sun, the entire yard and pool area is visible from the balcony.
- The yard is extremely low maintenance, has rear yard access through gates with an opening of 3.3 meters and a water tank to assist with your gardens.
- Large enough to host an entire family and additional friends, the pool is finished beautifully with sandstone pavers, water feature and umbrella. The pump and filter are recent improvements and there are provisions for solar if you would like to extend your swimming season.
- If you have little ones, the cubby house with its own mail box will be an absolute hit, it’s totally cute!
- The garage is oversized and has ample room for shelving or work bench (3 phase power is available), you also have a separate utility room at the rear of the property for plenty of gardening tools, equipment and mowers.
Set on a 1088m2 allotment in a well respected neighbourhood and with a quick and easy commute to Albury, Thurgoona and Wodonga, this home is well worth your consideration and we’re ready to make your viewing appointment to wow you with all this home has to offer.
- Expected rental return of $490 - $510 per week
- Albury City Council rates $1632.69 per annum
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank