Are you looking for country living but with city convenience? Then this property located in Riverside Estate might just be what you’re looking for. Constructed in 2019 by Afonso builders, this property is a must see for those entering the marketplace for the first time or those looking to downsize and retire. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a beautiful street presence and a 6m x 6m powered shed, it is sure to be a hit for many!
- Welcoming entrance with feature pendant lighting,
- Three bedrooms all with robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe,
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, large island bench and an abundance of storage including spacious walk-in pantry,
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating along with a beautiful wood fire in the living area to cosy up to on those cold winters nights,
- The double garage offers remote and internal access,
- Outdoors the alfresco is sheltered from the afternoon sun and is the perfect place to unwind,
- The 6m x 6m powered shed has roller door access and is perfect for storing those tools or toys,
- Clear side access through the double gates for your boat, trailer or full size caravan along with a designated caravan pad,
- Fully enclosed yard with the easy care low maintenance grounds.
Within close proximity to parkland, playgrounds, walking tracks and the Kiewa River, easy lifestyle living has never looked better. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Living: 17.2 squares (160.12m2)
Rates: $2,425.55 per annum
Water: $117.06 per quarter
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.