With beautiful street appeal and in a quiet location, this home has all the features of a low maintenance lifestyle with open plan living, minimal gardens and a quaint land allotment. Located in one of the newer estates of West Wodonga, this house is sure to impress those starting out or those looking to downsize.
- Three bedrooms, master at the front of the property with en-suite and walk in robe,
- A study with a built in robe is the perfect space for those that work from home,
- The kitchen is seamless and functional to entertain in boasting stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven, pendant lighting and walk in pantry,
- Regardless of your furniture style, the open plan dining, kitchen and family room will suit all with neutral tones, light tiles and an abundance of windows bringing the natural light into the home,
- An alfresco extends from the family room all under the one roofline and has patio blinds for year round enjoyment,
- The home has been designed with comfort in mind with evaporative cooling and gas heating, external blinds and window furnishings fitted throughout,
- The low maintenance and easy care yard allows room for pets to play or potter away in the raised vegetable garden,
- Double side access to the yard with enough room for your caravan, trailer or boat and a garden shed perfect for storing away your tools and equipment.
Located close to Daintree Medical Centre, Wodonga TAFE and LaTrobe University as well as easy access to the freeway; this home is in great proximity to some of Wodonga best facilities. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Builder: GJ Gardner
Squares of living: 15.09 (140.19m2)
Rates: $480.55 per quarter
Water: $118.57 per quarter
Potential Rent $370 - $390 Per Week
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction