This property is very private with a well fenced front court yard and also has discreet rear parking. Fully renovated in recent years, this home is very comfortable to live in whilst being in a great position to public transport, Albury Wodonga Campus of La Trobe University, Wodonga TAFE, and sporting grounds. An extremely large undercover alfresco area offers plenty of room for you to create your own oasis and entertain your guests.
- Two bedrooms with robes.
- Timber floating floor to living, dining and kitchen areas, carpet to bedrooms.
- Tastefully renovated kitchen with gas stove.
- Open plan living arrangement with a North facing lounge.
- Refrigerated cooling and modern gas wall furnace.
- Renovated and practical bathroom including a bath.
- Good sized laundry which is also renovated.
- Single carport.
Currently rented for $245 per week with a secure tenancy in place expiring 1st August 2021 and with a huge shortage of available rental properties in Wodonga, the demand for investments is at an all-time high making now the perfect time to add to your portfolio and having the security of tenants for many years to come.
Body Corporate Fees: $465.79 per annum
Council Rates: $1509.56 per annum