Country living is becoming more and more desirable and this well presented three bedroom home in picturesque Tangambalanga is no exception. Featuring three spacious bedrooms, beautiful street appeal and an expansive rear yard with lovely rural valley views, this home is sure to be a hit for many and won’t be on the market for long!
- Recent updates include new carpet and paint throughout, new colour bond roof and electrical re-wiring,
- Three generous sized bedrooms, master with built in robe and the remaining both with freestanding robes,
- Combined kitchen and dining with the kitchen having been updated and featuring electric cooking, pot draw dishwasher and an abundance of storage,
- Live comfortably through all of our seasons with evaporative cooling and new Rinnai gas heater,
- A tandem carport is available to accommodate your vehicles and also provides full rear yard access,
- The 4m x 9m powered shed is perfect for storing those tools or toys or as additional car accommodation,
- Fully enclosed yard with beautiful established gardens to the front and the rear with easy care low maintenance grounds and beautiful valley views.
With the township having the conveniences of a child care centre, kindergarten, primary school, swimming pool, vet clinic, general store and pub and being only a 20 minute drive to the twin cities of Albury and Wodonga, enjoy a country lifestyle with city convenience. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Block – 894m2
Water Rates - $110.96 per quarter
Rates - $1600.00 per annum