Tucked discreetly behind a stunning crepe myrtle tree and cottage style gardens, sits this three bedroom home full of character and charm. If you like a mix of 'old with new' and love the idea of living within walking distance of the CBD, then this lovely home with cute front porch, open plan living and a very clever use of space, is certainly one to inspect.
- Beautiful open plan living, dining and kitchen arrangement with an abundance of natural light, ornate cornicing and polished floor boards,
- The kitchen has had a terrific renovation and features large pot draws, exceptional storage, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar for informal dining,
- The master bedroom is grand in size and is fitted with a built in robe, ceiling fan and a split system heating and cooling unit for your comfort,
- Bedroom 2 features a built in robe and ceiling fan also with a third bedroom/study also available at the rear of the home,
- The bathroom has been updated and is combined with the laundry to maximise space,
- Window furnishings throughout and split system heating and cooling unit in the living,
- Externally the home offers a rear verandah to sit and enjoy the outdoors as well as a lock up workshop for storage or vehicle accommodation,
- A double carport is also available for vehicle protection,
- The yard is fully fenced and secure with low maintenance grounds and gardens.
- Currently leased to fantastic tenants for $350 per week until 4/10/2021.
Set on a spacious 672m2 allotment, the yard has potential for further development (STCA) and is a great opportunity for the savvy developer or with central properties continuing to hold their value, now is the perfect time to invest in a property close to all the excellent facilities Wodonga has to offer. Occupy, develop or lease for a secure investment, the possibilities are endless! We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.