Located off the beaten track and with the convenience of Baranduda literally minutes away, our home will appeal to those looking to live a relaxed lifestyle. Typical of the older farm houses of the day, the floor plan offers multiple rooms all of good size, the majority of which lead off the central hall way. Heating is via two wood fire heaters, cooling by a split system and ceiling fans throughout. Veranda's to two sides of the home add to the charm of this rare home offered to the rental market for the very first time. Sit back, unwind and enjoy your own tree change. We welcome your enquiry!
- Formal and informal living rooms,
- Large kitchen with electric cooking and formal dining,
- 4 Bedrooms all with fresh paint and brand new carpet,
- Updated bathroom with separate laundry.
- Situated in a peaceful and quiet setting with views to the Kiewa Valley.
The property you are applying for is located on a working farm, the drive way is shared and may be used by others accessing adjoining paddocks. Only the house is available and not any adjoining land. Due to farm quarantine restrictions, there can not be any other live stock or motor bikes on the property .