The heart of Wodonga beats strong and the desire to live in our inner city is more popular than ever before. We have a property that combines a hot central location with the charm and character of one of Wodonga’s most original homes. Restored in many areas over the years, the home we offer has old elements of yesteryear mixed with a few modern touches.
- Three bedrooms, the master with an extensive built in robe,
- The lounge features polished timber floors, timber sash windows, a delightful built-in dining bench seat and a gas wood look heater that completes the area in style and comfort,
- Additional to this is a rear sunroom that functions as a second living area plus a study with lovely large windows for light and air to aid the creative mind,
- The kitchen is in good condition and a 900mm freestanding oven will please those who love to cook,
- There are two showers to the property, one in the main bathroom and the other in the fully renovated laundry,
- Cooling and heating is is taken care of via several reverse cycle units plus new ducted gas heating and it should be noted that the property has been rewired and plumbed,
- Currently rented at $330 per week until the 11th November 2021.
The renovation to the property has left the original timber work to the door frames, sash windows and combined with the high ceilings, the atmosphere is quaint and traditional yet has the modern comforts we all love. Walk to several cafés, parks, medical facilities, transport stops and convenience stores. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Builder: M. Schmidt
Body Corporate: $283.40 per annum
Council Rates: $1868.60 per annum
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.