Investors are you looking to add to your property portfolio? With a secure tenancy already in place, all the hard work of securing a brilliant tenancy has been done for you. This property has been designed with a few additional creature comforts that make this home more than just an investment property. Beyond bedrooms, bathrooms and car accommodation, this home also offers excellent rear yard access with a designated space for your caravan, boat or trailer.
- The home itself is comfortable with four bedrooms, en-suite and ‘fan away’ to the master bedroom as well as a walk through dressing room,
- Two living areas are separate and the rear family room has direct access to the yard and alfresco area,
- The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, canopy rangehood and 900mm freestanding oven and cooktop,
- The linen cupboard is opposite to the laundry and the pantry across from the kitchen making storage convenient and within easy reach,
- Ducted heating and cooling is throughout and a secondary alfresco area on the North side of the home also brings extra relief from the summer rays for further energy efficiency to the home,
- The garage is double with both remote and internal access,
- With low maintenance landscaping and faux turf to the rear yard, there is absolutely no need for your lawn mower and will be well received by tenants.
19 Bugden Street, Wodonga is currently rented for $420 per week, expiring 5th March 2021. With a huge shortage of available rental properties in Wodonga, the demand for investments is at an all-time high so now is the perfect time to add to your portfolio now and have the security of tenants for many years.
Within walking distance to White Box Rise shopping centre, Waves Aquatic Pool, Aldi supermarket and child care facilities, this property is conveniently located making this address a highly sought after one. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
- Built by Simonds in 2014
- 17.3 squares of living (161.08m²)
- 594m² allotment
- 6 star energy rating