This property is certainly a rare offering to the market place and won’t last long. This three bedroom townhouse is in immaculate condition and is on its own title with no body corporate. Having been recently updated with a fresh coat of paint, window furnishings, new quality vinyl plank flooring and carpet, the condition of the property is superb and the new owner will have not a cent to spend.
- Three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and new carpet,
- Light and bright North facing lounge with beautiful feature wall,
- Open plan dining and kitchen area with pendant lighting over the dining,
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar for informal dining,
- Full family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet,
- Gas wall furnace and evaporative cooling ducted throughout for year round comfort,
- Excellent storage in the laundry and linen cupboard in the hallway,
- Single lock-up garage with remote and internal access directly into the kitchen for your convenience,
- Paved courtyard with garden shed and well-manicured low maintenance front yard,
- Expected rent return of $320 – $340 per week.
Within great proximity to some of Wodonga’s finest walking tracks, local convenience stores, golf course and a great selection of schools, this home offers a low maintenance yet convenient lifestyle and we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
*Please note that the split system unit in the kitchen is not functional.
Built: 1988 (33 years)
Builder: Komadina Homes
Living: 11.74 squares (109.1m2)
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.