If you’re in the market for an investment property or you’re looking for your first home, then this property is just what you have been looking for! Positioned in the highly sought after Baranduda community and oozing with potential, this home offers a most convenient lifestyle within the city limits.
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with generous built in robe, ceiling fan and access to the bathroom,
- A further three bedrooms are available with two having built in robes,
- A spacious two-way full bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience,
- A secondary small living or study area is off the entry,
- Open plan kitchen and meals arrangement with the kitchen featuring gas cooking, excellent bench space and sink under window,
- A generous lounge with beautiful doors that open out to the alfresco and yard,
- Evaporative cooling, wood fire heater and split system unit for your year round comfort,
- Outdoors offers a substantial undercover paved alfresco perfect for entertaining and secure yard for the kids and pets to play,
- Side access (approx. 2.3m gate opening) to the 4m x 8.4m powered shed also providing secure parking for your boat, trailer or campervan.
- The generous double carport will accommodate your vehicles,
- Currently leased to fantastic tenants for $345 per week with a periodic lease in place.
Within a short walk to the General Store, Community Centre and Primary School as well as play grounds and sporting facilities, the location of this property is simply superb and we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Block: 690m2 allotment
Age: 1994 (27 years)
Council rates: $2010.50 per annum
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.