Situated only a short distance to Wodonga's CBD, the home we offer to the marketplace is a neat and tidy weatherboard charmer oozing with potential. Having been updated in multiple areas throughout the years including the exterior having been just painted and in other areas needing a little tlc, this home strikes a fabulous balance between its traditional character and modern conveniences.
- Beautiful flooring, decorative cornicing and a light bright interior will please you on arrival,
- Living room to the front of the home with an abundance of natural light and wood fire to cosy up by,
- The kitchen has been updated over the years and features plenty of cupboards, exceptional bench space and stainless steel appliances,
- The master bedroom is grand in size with a wall of mirrored robes, a newly added ensuite and beautiful french doors to the rear yard deck,
- Bedrooms two and three are generous in size and both have built in robes,
- The family bathroom and laundry have both been updated,
- Heating and cooling throughout the property is taken care of with wood fire heater and split system units to the master and lounge,
- A decked alfresco offers a perfect place to unwind or host your family and friends,
- The extensive backyard offers a blank canvas should you wish to build a shed or gardens,
- A single carport will protect your vehicle from the elements and also offers excellent rear yard access.
Being sold with vacant possession, should you choose to renovate further, occupy yourself or lease for a secure investment with the expected rental return per week being $380, the possibilities are endless! We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Council rates: $1712.00 per annum
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.