Having been updated over the years and with impeccable presentation inside and out, this three bedroom home has very little to be done and is sure to suit a wide demographic of home buyers. Positioned on a generous 822m2 allotment in a quiet pocket of Wodonga and with exceptional car accommodation, this home certainly won’t be on the market for long!
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans,
- Generous lounge at the front of the home with an abundance of natural light,
- Well equipped kitchen with a new electric stove, dishwasher, ample bench space and breakfast bar for informal dining,
- Full family bathroom with separate laundry,
- New evaporative cooling unit and new gas wall furnace to keep you comfortable all year round,
- Paved undercover pergola to entertain your family and friends or simply to relax in,
- Accommodate your vehicles with ease in the 6.7m x 5.7m double garage or 6m x 7.5m double carport,
- Garage also has a built in bar space and pot belly heater for the perfect mancave escape,
- Spacious, secure and low maintenance yard with raised vegetable gardens and an additional garden shed,
- Other improvements include updated paint, flooring, lighting and window furnishings throughout,
- Expected rental return of $360-$380 per week.
Conveniently located within close proximity to primary and secondary schools, shopping precincts, parks and sporting facilities, we welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Built: 1982 (39 years)
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.