AFFORDABLE ENTRY LEVEL PROPERTY (DRIVERS LICENCE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY)
Enjoy the inner city lifestyle that 28 Pearce Street, Wodonga has to offer. Being only moments from White Box Rise, Elmwood Café and Pharmacy as well as a host of public bus stops; this property is one to inspect!
- Comfortable lounge on arrival with lots of natural light and beautiful polished floorboards,
- Open plan kitchen and dining with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher,
- Three bedrooms with the master positioned to the rear of the home,
- A gas heater, wall air conditioner, ceiling fans and a split system unit have this home perfectly climate controlled,
- Full family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet,
- The outdoor decked pergola makes the perfect place to unwind,
- The yard is fully fenced and secure for your kids and pets to play,
- A single lock up garage and tandem carport will secure your vehicles.
Currently leased for $280 per week with the lease expiring on 11th June before a rent increase then kicks in at $320 per week with the tenancy remaining periodic. With a huge shortage of rental properties in Wodonga, the demand for investments is at an all-time high making now the perfect time to add to your portfolio. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Council Rates: Approx $380 per quarter
Water: Approx $113 per quarter
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.