Perfectly placed in a quiet leafy tree lined cul-de-sac in a most desirable pocket of West Wodonga, sits this beautifully built three bedroom home that has been meticulously maintained over its years. Whether you are an investor or owner occupier, this home offers a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle sought after by many.
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe,
- Open plan kitchen and dining with direct access to the undercover entertaining area,
- A formal lounge is positioned off the front of the home,
- The kitchen offers an abundance of storage and bench space, gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar for informal dining,
- Full family bathroom and separate laundry with access outdoors,
- Ducted cooling and gas wall furnace for your heating and cooling needs,
- Outdoors, an enormous pitched pergola offers protection from all seasons is the perfect place to entertain your family and friends,
- The double garage will accommodate your vehicles securely along with having a rear roller door providing access to the yard,
- A low maintenance yard on a flat block will keep your weekends free to do as you please,
- Expected rental return of $400 - $420 per week.
With public transport close by and a great selection of schools, shopping centres, parks and sporting facilities right at your doorstep, this home really does have it all and we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Living: 13.44 squares of living
Rates: $495.90 per quarter
Water: $108.82 per quarter plus usage
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.